Gluten-free Challahs Recipe
Gluten Free Challah: Mix Arnel’s Originals Buckwheat Bread Mix according to package directions.
- Choose a round baking dish (cake pan, pie tin, pyrex bowl) and spread dough evenly.
- Mix 1 egg yolk with 1 teaspoon of water and gently coat the top of the dough with the egg wash.
- With a small juice glass or round rimmed object, make circular indentations on the top of dough.
- Let it rise in a warm place (110º) until doubled in size (approx 30 to 45 min).
- Bake in a 350º oven for 30 to 35 minutes (time varies depending on the baking dish used).