~ 1 cup salted butter or Earth Balance Margarine } CREAM THESE TOGETHER
~ 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt }
~ 6 eggs, add one at a time to above mixture
~ 2 3/4 cups Arnel's Originals GF All Purpose Flour
~ 1 cup potato starch
~ 1 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
• Mix well and add the following:
~ 1 cup GF chocolate chips
~ 1 cup walnuts
• Refrigerate over night.
• Form two rectangular mounds and place each mound on a greased cookie sheet
• Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
• Bake for 40 minutes in a 350º oven
• Remove from oven and carefully slice into pieces, 1 inch thick.
• Separate the pieces so that air circulates around each piece.